The Last Spell
What if Final Fantasy Tactics & Dynasty Warriors had an illegitimate daughter?
A Dark Fantasy Tactical RPG with Roguelite elements
This is the end. War and a sect of deranged mages brought forth The Cataclysm. Only a few Havens keep up the fight against the Hordes of bloodthirsty monsters who emerge at night from an uncanny purple mist.
You lead a group of hardened warriors whose only purpose in life is to desperately defend the last of the mages while they try to cast The Last Spell, and banish all magic from this world. And maybe save us all. Maybe.
Chances of survival
- Manage your squad of hardened heroes
- Scarce resources: use Mana wisely to survive
- Class-less skill trees and bonus perks
- You will fail… but everytime you do, you’ll grow stronger
- Procedurally generated Enemy waves, Maps, Characters and Weapons
- Nasty bosses
Hordes of Evil
- Tons of enemies to slay, burn, shock and slice!
- Dozens of enemy types with different behaviors
- Impressive skills to help you slaughter ’em all
Protect the City
- Rebuild a safe Haven from the remains of civilization
- Build walls, traps and watchtowers
- Protect the circle of magic at all costs!
Post has published by
Hi Survivors! It's been a while now since the last time we wrote something about our games! I missed you, my beloved web-based text-editor <3 So what have we been up to? At last, we stopped working on Dead In Vinland, almost exactly one year after its initial release! We...
Join the Community
Bad Authentication data.
Rémi Gallego / The Algorithm