The Last Spell
What if Final Fantasy Tactics & Dynasty Warriors had an illegitimate daughter?
A Dark Fantasy Tactical RPG with Roguelite elements
This is the end. War and a sect of deranged mages brought forth The Cataclysm. Only a few Havens keep up the fight against the Hordes of bloodthirsty monsters who emerge at night from an uncanny purple mist.
You lead a group of hardened warriors whose only purpose in life is to desperately defend the last of the mages while they try to cast The Last Spell, and banish all magic from this world. And maybe save us all. Maybe.
Chances of survival
- Manage your squad of hardened heroes
- Scarce resources: use Mana wisely to survive
- Class-less skill trees and bonus perks
- You will fail… but everytime you do, you’ll grow stronger
- Procedurally generated Enemy waves, Maps, Characters and Weapons
- Nasty bosses
Hordes of Evil
- Tons of enemies to slay, burn, shock and slice!
- Dozens of enemy types with different behaviors
- Impressive skills to help you slaughter ’em all
Protect the City
- Rebuild a safe Haven from the remains of civilization
- Build walls, traps and watchtowers
- Protect the circle of magic at all costs!
The Last Blog #19 – Community InterviewsPost has published by
Hello everyone! Wow, is it already mid August? This means that today is time for a new blogpost! <3 We'll have some news about the next big patch in September! But to keep you up to date: We're VERY excited by the new map! It's a LOT of work, but...
The Last Blog #18 – Concept ArtsPost has published by
Hello warriors ! Some news! We hope you’re okay and that you’re staying safe! Here, summer is… kinda cold! It never stops raining, but at least we don’t need to turn on the AC. (Yes, we try to see the good side of things!) It’s been one month since the...
The Last Blog #17 – Entering Early AccessPost has published by
The time hath come! That's it! The Last Spell is finally available for all to play in Early Access on Steam! This is a special day for the team, it feels like the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one! We have already been working on...
Join the Community
Bad Authentication data.
The Arcade Crew
Rémi Gallego / The Algorithm